Make your own free website on
My father didn’t get proper medical treatment and he died in 1995 because his famous Serb doctor (Primaries Dr. Zorka Maletin) treated him from some imaginary disease and watched him die gradually. We trusted her until it was too late. She always told us not to worry and strongly rejected any idea to send my father to the specialist. We trusted her because she was famous doctor with high reputation. When situation became critical I made a scene and doctor reluctantly sent my father on specialist examination. Then after a specialist doctors examined my father (they told us that he had been treated from wrong disease and that now is to late to do anything) we found out the truth and realised that his doctor was sadist nazi who deliberately overlooked the obvious symptoms (according to the specialists statements) of my father’s illness. Furthermore, my father got than prescription for hospitalisation, but in hospital doctors said that there was no available bed. Than I asked Prof. Dr. Mirjana Vojinovic-Miloradov whether she could help me with her influence  to put my father in hospital. She made a telephone call and empty bed was waiting for my father in hospital. My father walked on his feet to the hospital, but only two days later he was numb as a plant. (I need to add that there had been more than 3/4 of all beds in hospital empty, but there was no bed for my father until Prof. Dr. Mirjana Vojinovic-Miloradov called.) Than doctors said that my father needed to be transferred to the retirement home. There was a place in one that is outside of the town (in Futog village) but Prof. Dr. Mirjana Vojinovic-Miloradov said to me not to worry and that she will use her influence to find him a place in town. Time passed but father was still in hospital. Doctors threatened us that they will leave my father in front of our doors, and they meant it. Than Prof. Dr. Mirjana Vojinovic-Miloradov found him a place in Futog village (same place where he could have been moved long time ago). Six days after my father had been transferred to Futog he died under suspicious circumstances. He died with obvious symptoms of suffocation (probably with pillow). Funeral had to be done instantly. After my father had been transferred to retirement home, Prof. Dr. Mirjana Vojinovic-Miloradov and her husband Prof. Dr. Milorad Miloradov left the town for two weeks. When they returned to town we had a meeting. Both of them (Mirjana and Milorad) begged me to stay with them in the center, they promised me money, assistant place at University, they even said that I am like a son to them and that I should start working on that joint South African - Yugoslav project, but when they hooked me they changed record and they are laughing now in my face. What a fool I was to trust them and what (for them) convenient moment they have chosen to trick me.

Education  Skills Publications  Previous Employment  Career Goals  Family Background  Address HomePage